- Access to the park is granted only after paying the visiting fee, and only on the marked trails.
- Camping is allowed only in the designated places; in emergency situations, spending the night in the bivouac is permitted.
- Dogs are allowed in the park only if they are kept on a leash.
- Access in the Ocolaşul Mare and Poliţa cu Crini Scientific Reservations is granted only by written agreement from the administrator and, if necessary, with an administrative attendant.
- Disturbing, destroying of collecting of flora and fauna specimens.
- Destroying and deteriorating guiding signs, marking spots, refuges, posts, barriers.
- Dumping waste of any kind.
- Lighting fires.
- Motorised access (ATV, endure, 4×4).
- Auditory pollution.
- Collecting forest fruits, mushrooms or medicinal plants without the written agreement of the administrator, and only from the long term conservation area.